Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My brain no longer works

I have GOT to go on vacation! I am such a spaz lately cuz I just have so much on my mind! I am trying to get the store ready for when I leave. And it is NOT an easy task. I didnt think my job was that difficult but apparently it is and no one gets how to do it! How hard is it to order the stuff we need? I guess its easy for me cuz I know 90% of all the products we carry w/o looking it up on the computer. And when you have as many products as we have that is a major accomplishment! So anyway, I am in a billion places at once lately, and Ralph isnt much better and together, I'm surprised we still have people working for us cuz we are both on edge right now. We are very similar me and Ralph. We have the same drive to get stuff done and the same intemsity for work I think that why we get along so well. Anyway the point of telling you all of this is to tell you what happened last night.

Lately I have been forgetting to do stupid little stuff that I have been doing since I started. Like the other night I forgot to shut a cash drawer when I left and Ralph called me to see if I was alright cuz I forgot something like that. So last night I was so intent on not doing anythjing like that that when Cori and I left for the evening I did not check my bag to make sure I had everything. Cuz I carry around this big black shoulder bag with my purse and my organizer and my water jug and stuff. Well, I got out to my truckand went to pull my billfold out cuz I always do before I leave the ramp so when I get to the gate I'm not diggin for my ID, anyway, I couldnt find my purse. It had fallen out of my bag in the cabinet under the counter. No big deal except my store key was in my purse. So My ID is locked in there withit. Great, so I was gonna all Ralph cuz he only lives like 5 minutes away and he would have come to help me except my phone was dead and I couldnt find my charger. So I go back inside to find a security guard. Usually there are like 10 of them everywhere, after wandering the mall for 45 minutes I was nearly in tears cuz I couldnt find one. I couldnt call Matthew cuz my phone didnt work and I had no change to use the pay phone since Ididnt have my billfold. Thakfully the girl at the Peircing Pagoda was still closing her kiosk and she called security for me. Well, they dont have a key to any of the stores so they couldnt help me. The girl let me use her phone to call Matt and he had to come get me. He brought me home and we picked up Smith and he drove Matt's truck back and Matt drove mine. I was so upset. I was crying by the time Matthew picked me up from the parking ramp. I thought i was stranded there. I guess I used up all my luck not getting killed in the back of the base!

Oh, and Cori told me that when I leave for lunch the new girls talk about me and say how mean I am and that I am a bitch. HeeHee. I was like "Do you think that I am mean?" She said no, of course. I am not. I am only a hardass when you dont do what you are supposed to do and you atand around and talk. I dont have time for that nonsense! I have a store to run and like I told one girl tonight, if you dont want to do what I tell you to do then you can leave I will find someone who will. They have to realize that they are dispensible. I have 10 other little high schoolers who want to work for me so I will hire one of them, and if they dont want to do it next week I will have ten more. I am tired of being nice, cuz that doesnt get anything done. But if you do what I ask you to then there is no reason for me to be upset with you. But I still need to get away. Ralph told me that I am supposed to take it easy until I leave and to enjoy my vacation. Cuz I told him that I was feeling guilty about leaving. So now he is trying to get me to relax before even leave so that I wont think about work while i am gone. Sorry, guys, but that wont happen. Like i said before, bare with me! K, see ya in a week! Well, eight days. Ah, 8 days! Ah! AAAAHHHHH! I am coming home in 8 freakin days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Is it a little perverse that I felt a little stab of pride that little high school girls think my sister is mean?

You whip them into shape. :)

Ems said...

If it is then call me perverse. Cuz I felt it too. LOL