Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 06, 2005

We went to the start of the Iditarod yesterday. I had a good time tool a few pictures. Not a whole lot though cuz it was all the same thing. There were 80 racers and they were introduced every two minutes, their name and where they were from and their sponsers. But it was an experience. Next year we know to just stand up in the parking garage, you have a better view and there are less people. There was this one old lady and her granddaughter... We got there almost 2 hours early and stood in the cold to get a rwally good place. We were right on the fence and between 50-100 yards from the actual start line. And this old lady and her little miscriant pushed us out of the way, Smith got moved away from the fence and this old lady was all up on Matt like it was her right to be there. I'm like excuse me, we waited for this spot you can go somewhere else.so with Smith out of the picture they were both able to get right up on the fence. We stayed for a while and then I gave our spot to some nice people behind us who didnt touch me once. Ordinarily I would post the pictures but since you can se them starting thursday, I dont want to. Besides you have seen all the pics I am bringing home so there have to be some new ones! Ciao.

No comments: