Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I feel like i just got home but i have to leave for Seattle tomorrow. I am still tired from being on Iowa time and now I am going to lose another hour this weekend. I just need to pass out and sleep for a couple of days. I wanted to sleep in this morning but I woke up around 8:30 cuz I kept hearing these loud noises and I thought Jackie was tearing up the house. Turns out it was the ice/snow cracking on the roof and crashing to the ground. It was so loud. So I said forget it and got up. i needed to pack anyway so I figured I might as well. And we found out that our cable package was expanded. We get our hook ups through the housing partnership thingy and they expanded our package to include Starz and Encore so I have been watching a lot of movies lately. I finally saw Daddy Daycare and Jersey Girl which are both cute little movies if you are in the mood for a cutesie type movie. Anyway, I need to get to bed so I can get some sleep. So long until I return from Seattle. And then I will have something interesting to talk about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, Emily. By the way, I am now on a mission to find PureOlogy products. I am going to call you sometime and see what it would take to purchase from you. I researched the products online and am convinced this is what I need.

Laurie

Amanda said...

Ooh, I love Starz. Do you get free OnDemand, too? I like that I can just choose whatever Starz movies are playing and watch them whenever I want. It's like Parrott rentals, except I don't have to drive down the road.

Have fun in Seattle!