Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hola todos

I have returned relatively unscathed. I had a lot of fun. It was different from what I thought it would be. Lori was pretty disappoint cuz apparently this year the show was hella smaller than it ever has been. But she said that was a good first show cuz I didnt get overwhelme and it can only get better from here on out! But the best part was that I was a ble to bond with Lori and ralph. To Matt's liking, Ralph was able to come up. matthew didnt like the idea of me and Lori out on the town by ourselves and he said he would feel better if Ralph could go and then he was able to clear it with his PO and came up on Friday night. So I got to know them a little better and now I have a "history" started. I always felt a bit left out cuz I was the only person in an upper position that didnt have a history with either one. Like Malu, she's worked for Lori for like 5 years and Brandee has worked for her even longer than that and they have stories and stuff and I never did and now I do. Like I am now on the inner circle instead of just on the outside of it. It was like me toes wre touching the line but i couldnt get in, now I am. Yay. But I have to get to bed I am still tired. I think I got ten hours of sleep this whole weekend and I had to wake up early to take Jackie to the vet this morning. She is getting de-clawed and spade. (sp?) My poor baby. Se has to stay over night in the hospital. Oh, my poor little baby. I want her back! I feel so bad for putting her through it. If she werent tearing up my rugs, I might not have doen it but she was so I did. But i have to go to bed. Adios.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Tell me more about the show. How does it work? Do you just get to go get free samples of everything and then decide what to order?