Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2005

Mumps

Alright people, I am dying. I have been sentenced to a slow agonizing death by itching. I have broken out in hives, I think they are hives. Caused by some unkn0wn allergen. I hope its not the cat. I love my kitty... Anyway, it started out on my arms and has spread all over my body. I thought it was the cheap dryer sheets and then I thought It was my lotion so I quit using both and still I am slowly scratching my body away. I am pretty sure I am going to lose my mind. I'm glad I dont remember having the chicken pox. I hope its not anything other than a reaction. But It has been going on for about a week now. So I should go to the doctor, but it is a riday. We will prolly end up gpoing to the ER cuz I cant lose anymore sleep. Do you have a fever when you have mumps? What is mumps? I got vaccinated for that so it shouldnt be that. Can you get Chicken pox twice? What about small pox? I am going to die. Farewell world. I must go try to rub calamine lotion over my entire body. If anyone has some miraculous treatment for itching I am open to anything at this point. Oh, and baking soda isnt strong enough.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ah yes, itching: my own personal hell. What happened with the doctor. I suppose I could call for once...