Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2005

5 years

Jackie is pissed at me tonight! After this afternoon when I changed her water and put fresh litter in the box she thought she was queen of the castle. Then we took a bath. And she hates me! Oh, well, she smels a lot better now. I think we neeed to do it more often cuz she is getting dandruff. Poor little baby.

I wish I had more to talk about but I dont. Saturday is me and Matt's 5 year anniversary. 5 years we have been together. 5. But you knnow what it feels like it has been a loy longer than 5. In a good way, though. Like we have always been together. I guess thats a good thing though. That also means it has been 5 years since i gradated high school. Whoa. Now there is a reality check. I have been out of high school for 5 whole years. Thats crazy! Whoa, I'm gonna have to go ponder on that for awhile. Catch ya later.

3 comments:

Ems said...

fyi FRIDAY is the anniversary

Amanda said...

You're going to miss your 5 year reunion, aren't you? Are you one of those kind that would be sad about it?

Ems said...

i would really like to go but there is just no way. Im disappointed, but I guess I never really planned on going to the 5 year. But I will DEFINATELY go to the ten.