Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Stupid snow

I should have known it was too good to be true. Lately it has been so nice out and a lot of the snow was melted and I didnt have to burn gas in 4 wheel drive... and I havent been wearing a coat cuz it was nice out. Then I wake up and we got 5 inches of snow through the night. Which I guess is good since the Iditarod starts on Saturday and there is snoow for the puppies to run in, but still... I see the Friday when I egt home it wil be 41 degrees... Wow...I havent felt that warm isinceSeptember or October. M y idea of warm and why I wasnt wearing a coat was cuz it was a balmy 36 degrees. Anyway, I have to take my shower now so TTFN.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's going back and forth between snow and 40 degree days. I still have snow in my backyard by the garage where the sun doesn't shine. Not 5 inches though.

It was very nice today. I walked to Mickey's to have lunch with Josh and walked back. That's about all I get to be outside, though.