Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Back to work

Well, as of tomorrow, my vacation is over. That is ok though, it was a good one and I am ready to go back to work. I was so completely bored today. I need work to entertain me. It was so depressing today. Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was "warm" and sunny and Matthew and i got a lot done aka grocery shopping. and today we wake up and it is snowing. It has been snowoing all day. We have to have gotten two to three inches at least. But I was so excited to come back and it was nice. yeah, and the weather is great in Iowa again. nOw that i am gone. Well, fine, be that way. I dont care. At least I am home with my hubnby and that is all I need. Well, i should head to bed I took some sleeping pills and I think they are starting to kick in. Have a good Monday people.

Oh, have I told y'all about our neighbors dog? Well, when they leave they lock it in the basement? Yeah I told you. Anyway, apparently they have gone somewhere because that damn dog has been barking in whimpering all freakin day and it is REALLy starting to piss me off now. before I was annoyed, now I want to go and put it out of its misery. You would think the damn thing would figure out after 12 hours that no one is coming to let it out! Itis this stupid little mixed beagel lookin thing and it is sooo annoying. And I cant tune it out anymore. Usualy I can ignore it but after 12 hours I just cant do it anymore. It is coming through the vents so you can hear it throughout our house, No matter where you go you can hear that damn dog! Grrrr!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Go to this website:

http://www.muni.org/healthmsd/animal.cfm

It's your local animal control website and has a section dedicated to barking dogs. Basically, it says to notify your neighbors first, as they may not know the dog is barking. If that doesn't work, then call animal control.