Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My New Years Resolution

So I have decided finally that I am going to die if I do not do something about my weight. Yes i realize that I WILL die eventually, but I want it to BE eventually and not anytime soon. So Lori is helping me. Like I have mentioned before, she has lost 100 lbs. She went from 230ish to 130ish in about a year. I am not even looking for that kind of dramtic change. Even like 50 lbs would be better than what I am. So she is starting a program for me with supplements and stuff like that. I am a little nervous because I am afraid that I will fail and not do as good as she did. If I do good then we are going to do some contest for Max called Maxformation. And its just stories about people who lost a lot of weight by doing a Max centered program. But I think that extra pressure might help me to succeed. I know its gonna be hard. She wants me to start weight training. I dont know if I am ready for that right now. Froilan would let me go to his gym for cheap, and Wyatt too but I dont feel like I am ready to go work out with the big boys yet. So right now I am doing a bit of cross training with kick boxing, cardioculpting, yoga and pilates. the yoga is HARD! I didnt think it would be but it is! Especially when I have NO balance. But Lorisaid it should help build a little balance strength for me. SO keep me in mind and wish me luck. Hopefully when I come home you will notice a difference. I already feel better. I can breathe easier and I dont have to catch myself quite so much. For those of you who dont know because of my balance problem sometimes even when I am standing still I have to catch myself to keep from falling over. So I am really excited about this and I cant wait to see results. I am so thankful that I met Lori and that she is going to help me. I knew that there was a reason why God has wanted me to be there, especially through all the troubles we have been having at work. She is going to help me do what she did, and what I have struggled with on my own.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck! I am on a quest to lose twenty pounds this year. That's less than 2 pounds a month, so I think it's completely doable. I'm thinking about taking a break from TKD and going to look at an all-women's gym next week.

You didn't know yoga was hard? Dude, the slower and longer you hold positions, the harder it is. Plus, yeah, the balance thing. Did you hear about the giant bruise I got on my back when I just fell over and hit the gliding rocker while I was decorating the Christmas tree?