Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 09, 2005

I am such a spaz. I locked my keys in my truck today. And there they remain because they are the only ones I have. I didnt have anyone to call and Matthew is. I am assuming, at work, i dont really know where he is. So I am hoping that I have a way to work in the morning! I am so scared that someone is gonna break in to my car and steal it cuz They are just sitting right on the seat. You look in and you can see them. I dont know what to do cuz there isnt anyone that I can call to take me back to the ramp to see if I can get it open. Cory gave me a ride home or I would still be stranded at work. I dont know what to do. I hope it will be ok until tomorrow. Please, God, let it be ok.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

At least you didn't lock them in the trunk in the middle of a snowstorm 200 miles from home. Not that that happened to me or anything.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.