Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Lew turns 20 on Monday. I am not doing well with idea. My little brother, the one I practically raised, is turning 20. I couldnt be prouder of him and things that he has done, but he is going to be 20. Time is going so fast. I dont remember time ever moving this fast. It always seemed like it was moving too slow. i guess because I was always looking forward to something, like Matthew coming home or the end of the school year, or a wedding. Now I can barely believe that today is already the 13th of January. wasnt just last weekend New Year's? On the bright side, it is almost time for me to come home. I will have to get exact dates about that. But it seems like time is slipping by without me even noticing. Most of the time I have no idea what day it is. I have to ask just so i know if I am supposed to be working the next day or not. I dont want to say that I feel old, because I dont, I mean I do a little, but I dont. Its just that time goes so fast. Cory and I were talking last night about what we used to do for fun as children. Using our imaginations and such. That seems like it was a lifetime ago. Those trips down to the creek, and buidling blanket forts and packing up to climb mountains... That seems like it was someone else's life a long time ago. Well, I will reflect more on this later. I have to get ready for work now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Did you call him up and sing his a song?

I did; it's on his voice mail. :)