Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I have to PEE!!!!

OMG! I have never peed so much in my life! Not even when I was on the steroids. This month is all cleansing. I have to cleanse. Which means lots and lots of water and these cleansing pills that I am told will kick in the second week of taking them. It all has to be bbuilt up in my syatem. But now I have properly hydrated my body so I am flushing away all the toxins and I have to pee every 5 seconds! Cant wait till this month is over. But I feel better. My legs are a bit sore, but not too bad. I have to talk to Frolian today to get a nutritional guide going. SO I will keep you updated. I will succeed. I will not give up. It will be hard, but damnnit its not like I have never done anything hard before.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's funny. :)

The gym I'm going to check out has an infrared sauna, which is really supposed to get the toxins out of your system. I'm kinda excited.

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! I AM CHEERING YOU ON EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, EMILY.

Laurie