Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Duct tape ball

It is one fabulous degree outside now. At least we are back into the positives! Fairbanks is -46. I am soooo glad we didnt get stuck THERE! Hey guess what I found out yesterday. Anchorage has a Duct Tape Ball. Yes, that is right is is a formal event and your dress has to be made out of duct tape. This is a REAL thing. I feel like I am in Missouri or something, a duct tape ball, really? So yeah, there's a fun fact for today.

Biggest loser update: I am up to 12 lbs.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They lead the news off last night by saying it was colder here than it was in Anchorage, Alaska. So *raspberry*. Ours probably won't last as long as yours, though. It's supposed to be back in the twenties by next Tuesday. Take your Arctic air back, dammit!

Nice weight loss, already. Did you watch the finale of BL? I cried when they got home and saw their families' reactions. I was so happy for them.