Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Drama

So, Rohni got fired.And I have oved up a step on the ladder at work. We aregoing to get evaluations this week. Lori told be not to worry because I was at the top of her happy list. Which is a good feeling. I just have to work really hard to stay there! She told me that she had decided to let Rohni go before the holidays but it sure shocked me! So now me, Ralph and Lori run the store. We did hire a new girl and another lady is coming in today to be tried out. She was a manager at Body Shop for years and wants to do something else now so Lori is gonna try her out. As long as there are enough people so I can come home in March I dont care. I told Ralph about it too so now I have informed everyone who needs to know. Now I just need to scramble up the money to pay for the tickets. At least we dont have to pay for a hotel or anything like that and our miles card is on its way so worst comes to worst I will put it on that. I dont want to but we should have a lot of the couch paid off by then and it wont hurt quite so bad. And when you use the card to buy airline tickets, you earn double miles. So bonus on that. K, I have GOT to go eat something.

I guess I should update about that. I am feeling really good right now. I have a lot of energy, like I have never had before. And I just feel good. lori said I would after cleansing for a while and to Just wait till I am done with month cuz I will feel even better. I am a little bit sore but mostly in my ab muscles. An d I have lost 5 lbs. I'm sure its all water weight, but 5 lbs is 5 lbs and thats less than what I was at the start of LAST week. So yay for me and I hope your goals are being achieved too.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the promotion, even if it had to be because someone else got fired.

I would be more than happy to pitch in a few bucks to help get you home. Even if I won't get to see you very much.