Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ray came this morning to look at the upstairs bathroom. He said it wouldn't take much at all yo put a shower in. A couple hours work is all. A new faucet that has a diverter thingy, and a little more plumbing. So it sounds like it is doable soon. I just need to find a surround I like, or decide if I want to tile a surround... whatever is less expensive I imagine. Mom found some bigger tiles in white, cream and beige that would look nice, and they were on sale. She didn't buy them, of course, but it is an option if we wanted to pursue it. We also painted the inside of the kitchen cabinets today. Just white, and we were very careful not to get any paint on the wood, but we just couldn't get the walls clean, and it REALLY brightens up the inside of the cupboards so you can see. It looks MUCH cleaner, and I'm sorry that you have to mourn the loss of that BEAUTIFUL green color, but I think we will all be better off! I didn't want to get anything on those cupboards so we were insanely meticulous and it took FOREVER. There is a sand paint on the walls, and it just sucked up the white paint. I am going to feel it in my shoulders tomorrow. I am getting a bit nervous for my interview tomorrow. I would maybe feel better if I knew what I was interviewing for. Oh, and the Eye place called, they already got my resume (I just mailed it yesterday, right?) and asked me to come down and fill out an application, so I have to go do that. I might do it right after my interview tomorrow since Mom will have the kid and I will look decent. I don't want to go looking like a hot mess. I better get the table set for when Dad gets home.

No comments: