Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

I guess I have a few minutes. Our stuff was delivered on Friday. I am exhausted. I want to be done with all these boxes. I sick of having to maneuver around the house. Mom has the kitchen painted. It looks so good. I am VERY happy with the color, it really brightened the room up. We went and got paint for the bathroom and a tub surround to get the shower ready. I don't know when they will come to put it in, but I would say next week at the latest. We still have some boxes downstairs, but I am not as concerned with those because they are out of the way. What I really want is a complete room. I have every room started and none finished. I realize it has only been a couple days but it is getting really annoying to have all this chaos everywhere. If I had one room that was complete, then I could have somewhere to go that was away from the chaos. The living room is close. Not complete, but very close, close enough that it isn't a chore to be in there. I would like to get a footstool to go with the couch. I kinda wish we had kept the ottoman from the hated couch, but whatever. Let's see, what else. I do expect to be done by the end of the week. If I'm not don't by then, I will have lost my mind because this is just making me go crazy. So I WILL be done by the end of the week. Plus, I need to go to Mom and Dad's and pack all of our stuff back up and move it here. i am NOT looking forward to that!

I had an interview at the eye place. It went REALLY good. I am going back on Thursday to meet Dr. Jensen, and if I have his approval, then the job is mine. I am SO excited. Sara, the girl who interviewed me, said she wanted to let me know about Doc before I met him cuz he is very "Iowan" in his humor and it catches some people off guard. She goes "He is probably the most un-PC person you have ever met." To which I laughed and responded, "I don't know, you have never met my father!" I'm not worried, I can hold my own. Also, the bank called me today and wanted to set up a second interview. I need to call tomorrow. I am thinking about making it for Friday, so if Thursday goes well then I can call them and tell them I accepted a different position. I like the idea of working right in Wilton, but I am not really qualified for the job, so it would be a lot of learning. Whereas, I have to drive to Iowa City everyday, but I am so much more qualified for that job, and I'd be good at it. And the other girls who work there (there are 5) are all my age, or close to it. And I wouldn't live in the same small town as the people coming in... I was a little weirded out by that, I guess. And Jensen's offers insurance coverage, no dental, but health. And we get one free eye exam a year, and I get one free pair of glasses a year, and then my contacts and Matthew's glasses would be at cost so that is awesome. But I don't know if they cover Chiro appointments, but I could deal with later.

I am feeling pretty good right now. Better than I have felt in a LONG time. Once I get this job, a weight would be lifted off of me. But overall, I feel pretty good. I am having fun with the house, picking out paint and stuff. I am getting a little more used to the idea of living in Wilton. It was weird at first, but it helps that it comes with built in friends. I mean apart from the fact that I have my family here, a lot of my friends are still in the area and that is nice. I was so tired of being lonely. I mean I love Matthew and he is my best friend, but I like being able to go out and do something and leave them at home... have a break. I have been needing it, and I haven't really gotten it yet. But that is for a different venting post. I guess for right now, I am just tired of making decisions. I understand that when it comes to the house he doesn't want to do something without asking, but when it comes to Hayden, don't ask me everything!!!!!! I think at this point it is habit. "Do you think he's tired?" "Do you think he's hungry" I don't know! If you think he's hungry, feed him. You don't have to ask my permission. Its getting really old. And the worst part is that when I say "I don't know." He gets mad at me. Like I am supposed to know everything. I don't. Make a decision on your own. If you have an idea, try it out either it will work or it wont. But like I said I think at this point its habit. But since he is now too busy doing something VERY important., I have to go get a bottle ready for Hayden.

No comments: