Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am sick with anticipation for Matthew's return. Everyday goes by and its one day closer but at the same time its still SO far away. I feel like I have been waiting forever for him to be here. And now its only 3 more days, but its still 3 more days. Oh well. We are going to Iowa City tomorrow so I can fill out that application for the eye care place. I still have high hopes for that. I had my bank interview today. It went well. I just think there are more qualified people out there than me. And I am still not sure if I would even want to work there. I mean its REALLY close to home, which is a good thing and a bad thing. You know? I mean everyone there knows mom and dad and Matthew's family...and I would just feel weird I guess. But it went pretty well, I think I answered their questions ok. It was nice not HAVING to talk about LA. Well, I did, but it went well, cuz throughout I was giving examples of "good" work environment and "bad" environment and I eluded to LA almost every time on the bad so Lora asked if I had ever been fired from a job, and I didn't have to say anything but yes, I was but that was the "bad" job I was eluding to, and I just said that I was accused of something I didn't do, because the owner was trying to find any reason to get rid of me before I hit my 2 year mark and I became more expensive. Which is the truth. And it felt good that I didn't have to say anything more, or defend myself against that stupid woman anymore. Well Mom wants to try and get an early start tomorrow so we can go to the house and get some cleaning done and some moving stuff around done, as best we can do with just the two of us and the Misters, who will be an enormous help I am sure. So I should go to bed now.

No comments: