Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I thought I would give y'all a little update. I really enjoy workin at the MS office. We are already starting on the organization for the '07 MS Walk. We are the centerfuge for Anchorage, Fairbanks, Matsu Valley, Copper Valley, Soldotna and Juneau. So There is a lot of paperwork and phone calls to be made. Getting the team captains started on pledges and such. But I am having fun, and I can tell that Diana is already impressed by my work. It makes me wonder what kind of people they usaually have as volunteers. But I feel like I am helping her get a lot done. Then when the Walk is done we will start on the Chocolate Affair. And all is well a the CM. Is damn cold, but I will live through it. It will make Florida's 50 degrees feel all the better. LOL. As most of you already know, we decided not to get a puppy. We are going to get a kitten instead. I really want a puppy. I always have, but I miss Joey so much, and so does Jackie. I want to give a kitten a try again and this time, we know he will be healthy. So we just have to decide on a name. It hasnt been as easy as Joey was.

I had a sucky day yesterday cuz Amanda sent me an article that said the factory that manufactures Pink Flamigos is closing. And I read another article that said Bob Barker is retiring. Amanda is already looking for plane tickets. We've always wanted to go to The Price is Right. Ever since we were little. Besides All My Children, I think it was the first show I remember watching. And she wants t get up on stage, and tell Bob that she remembers watchin him when his hair was dark. LOL. How sad. I wonder if it will be like when you take an elderly person out of their house, and they pass away, cuz it was the house that kept them strong. So anyway, that is pretty much it. Its cold. Its snowing. I am tired. And Matt is still alive. 3 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Not plane tickets, show tickets. Gotta know when to go :)

Your kitten picture is VERY cute.