Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I am doing the best that i can do. I am trying so damned hard. i work all morning, and then I come home try to eat and then change and go to my other job, and try to make money to support our family. I DO NOT need people to come home and nag at me for what I didnt do, instead of noticing the things I did do. Like spending all day at my work and then a few more hours at my other work and then I came home early so that I could clean the house because some people want to have people over this weekend to watch the hockey game but he doesnt want to clean. So this is the only time I have to clean. But then those people come home and ask what I am doing and assume that I didnt go to work. And then becauseI dont want to go back out to the cold and go to the BX, where I had just come from not an hour before he gets all mad and huffy at me. Well, poop on you. I dont want to go. And then it is like he is a martar because he went and mailed my boots back. Like it was some huge effort when he was the one who ordered a size 6 when I wear a 10. But I didnt say anything, cuz it was a mistake. But now I must praise him cuz he mailed them. Gag me. Are all guys like this?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Dude. You don't need a puppy, you have a husband. Praise him when he does something right, scold him when he does something wrong. "No! Don't jump to conclusions! Bad!" "You mailed the boots, that's a good boy!"