Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow is the day. I am not packed. I am not reay and I dont really care. I havent even been able to think about the fact that we ar eleaving soon, cuz I had so much other stuff to do. Now it is winding down, and I hve no idea where to start. I did do my laundry so at least when I do pack I can pack clean clothes. Ha. I worked my ass off yesterday. I didnt end up going to the hockey game cuz I would have just felt guilty cuz I wasnt at work. Fot those of you who have been in the commissary before, the line for check out was so long that it wrapped all the way around the back of the store (by the milk and eggs) and went went all the way to the otherside by the produce. We were busy. They probably will be again today but I worked so had yesterday, my entire body aches. BUT it dos say a lot or that medicine I am taking for my fatigue cuz I went from 11 am to 7 pm without a problem. It was really tough but tell me a HONEST profession where I can just walk in and make $30 an hour? Sweet. Well, I dont think it was that much throughout the day but it was in he last half hour. I got a $20 and two $5's from my last three customers so I called it a night. I suppose i should go and start doig something, Matt is finally up now so I can pack some more. K. C'ya all in a couple days.

No comments: