Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I dont know what to do. Mom needs my photo album from the store before we come home and I cant get a hold of Danielle. I dont want to go in there. I am afraid of what I would do and Matt doesnt seem to ever remember or maybe he dosnt wnt to either I dont know. He has been actin wierd lately And I tried to do it the right way and have Steve take care of it, but She never responded back to him. But I know what is going to happen, she wont give it back to me until she gets her parking card back, which Steve still has. But I want to get this over with as soon as possible. I guess on Monday I will have to call Steve and see if I can pick that stuff up. Find sometime to be able to do that, go to the store, and make the trade and hope that She isnt there. And hope that it all works out. I'll just have to find time to do it. I'll just have to listen to Matt bitch at me cuz I didnt go to work as long as I should have. God, I need to get out of here. Actually I need to alo get soe time away from Matt ad his stress and freaking out cuz Its starting to wear on me. I just have to go do what I have to do.

No comments: