Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

In two weeks we are going to be home. I am so excited. I cant believe its already here! There was a lot of stuff I was supposed to before the time to leave arrived. I am SOOOOOO ready to take some time away. I want to be able to sleep for a while. I want to spend time with my family. I want to get away from this place for awhile. Just remove myself from the residue pain that still lingers in my life here. The only thing that i am afraid of happening is that I will o home, and know how happy I am when I am home and with the people I love that I will come back here, not renewed and reenergized like I want, but miserable and longing even more for my home. But i have to NOT think that way cuz I till have a while to be here. 2 more years. 2 years, that isnt that long. When I got up here I thought 2 years was long and then it turned into 3 more years... SO anyway I have to go try and make some serious cash since Matt wants our Disney card paid off before we leave. I am so tired. Just tired. Tired of doing everything that everyone else needs me to do, being pulled in all of these directions. I need to get away or I am going to get ripped apart.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Man, do I know what you mean, and it must be even worse for you. I haven't taken vacation since about May, and I'm just so tired. One more week!