Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2006

So I figured I should prolly update. Since it has been a while.

Joey is leukimia free so he and Jackie can be around each other. Yay. So they have free reign of the house. I am so glad that they get along. And Joey is giving Jackie a workout! So is trying to keep up with him, which is good. She needs the exercise.

Everyone up here is flipping out cuz St. Augestine is errupting. There isnt supposed to be too much ashfall up here, but you know they have to make it a big deal. We do need to get a tarp for MAtt's car cuz the ash can scratch the paint. And everyone is out buying air filters so there are none to be found up here and the ones they do have have been marked up. Bastards. Hopefully it wont be too bad. I guess I'm gonna get to experience it all up here!

Work is work. I'm officially at the spa 1 day a week now. Fridays. Boo. I lost my two days off in a row. Bastards. So now for those of you who care I am at the salon Suns & Mon 9:30-6ish Tuesdays off salon on Wed 1-9 and Thurs 9:30-6ish and Friday at the spa. It's not permanent, or so I'm told. I would like to have my days off together, but oh well.

Really that is all. Back to the hum drum of my life. But I need to go. I want to take a bath and go hand out with Matt.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sometimes your spelling mistakes are really disturbing. :)

Ems said...

Yes... I can understand why that would be the case ... sorry.