Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 07, 2006

have to say it is nice to be home. It was hard to leave, though it is getting less painful, not easy but less painful. BUt it is nice to be back. In my own bed and my own house.

I guess I should mention for those of you who dont already know. We have a new addition. Joey makes us four. He is a tuxedo cat just like Jackie. He looks so much like her except he had less white on his face and a goatee. I will try to get a good picture of his face so you can see. He is so small compared to Jackie. I cant wait to get his claws out though. Yikes. I have scratches all over. Anyway. I thought I would tell ya.

So we had a great Christmas. It was so wonderful to be home. I kinda hid this time. I didnt go out and see a lot of people this time around. This trip was more for family than
anything else. I feel a little guilty for not spending more time with friends but like I said this was about family. ok, Joey wants to help type so I am going to cut this short. I have to get to bed early. tomorrow its back to work for me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Where did you get him? I didn't realize you were looking for another kitty.

How does Jackie like the remote controlled car?

Ems said...

We got him from a guy. He is being deployed and his cat had kiitens so he had to give them up. Got him for free. Werent really looking but they needed a home fast so we said what the hey.

We had to send the RC car trought the mail so it hasnt gotten here yet. :(