Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I hate January. Its so gloomy and miserable and friggin' cold! I have NO energy. I feel like a blob of jello. I am so lifeless. It is currently -11 degrees. Yep -11. Thiks thats bad? Our low will be -19. Tomorrow we MIGHT see a high of 0, yes thats 0. The HIGH! No wonder no one wants to leave their house! BUT on the bright side, by Tuesday it will be in the 20's. After this week that gonna feel down right tropical.

So one of the girls lost the gate keys to the store today. I have been on the phone with everyone trying to hunt them down. Ashley keeps calling cuz she cant leave the store with the gate unsecured, and Danae (the one with the keys) wont answer the phone. Ralph is pissed at them so he wont go down there, and I sgree with him. This is their mess. Why? Because Ashley has a key to the gate, for this VERY reason. So should anything haooen to the key, she would be able to secure the gate. Well, Ashley didnt feel it necessary to bring her key because she didnt drive today. So what!? You have a key for reasons just like this! And where is the key to our store? Hello? Out where anyone could take it? That is a MAJOR liability. So She is calling me, "What should I do?" Get some one to bring you your key. Ralph isnt going to come down there and I dont have a gate key, you have the spare. I suggest, you best be findin a way to get it to the store. Yeah, she wasnt happy. So she calls her aunt to bring it down, and she has to go let her in the mall cuz the doors are locked at 9. So she goes to meet her aunt, cuz Juan the computer guy is in the store, and she looks and the keys are hanging in the damn gate lock. Can you believe that? In the gate lock. Now if she had her key they would have noticed that an hour before when they started calling me. I mean, are you serious?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That would so totally happen to me.