Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Alright, to add to my plate of things I feel I must do this second, Tara has guilted me into going to WW meetings with her cuz she doesnt want to be alone anymore. So we made this WONDERFUL ( slight hint of disdain) decision to lose wieght together, and she is making me go through with it. Damn her. So she calls me tonight and wants me to go with her cuz tonight was her first meeting. I'm a bit scepticle only because I have tried this twice before. But whatever to break this plateu of laziness I have buried myself into. I was doing so good and then I got lazy. big surprise. But On the other hand I would like to look nice when I go back home for Sarah's wedding.

ON a not so much lighter, but different note, Matt says that there is rumor going around that they are going to demolish the housing that we live in and they are transplanting us into the new housing they are building. I dont want to move again. And definately NOT into a BRAND NEW COMPLEX WITH TWO CATS! They are going to be so anal about those new houses, I dont want to deal with that! BUt as of now it is still a rumor. SO we will see what happens. Matt is talking about moving back off base into a town house so we can go back to pocketing some of our houseing money. I dont really want to leave base, but the extra money would be nice... We'll see if they are really kicking us out or not. I'll keep you updated. Well, I should go to bed. I was gonna try to wait for Matt but he just HAS to work out after work so he'll be another hour or so. big poop head.

No comments: