Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 09, 2006

I cannot freaking wait till this kitten gets declawed! So I can work on the computer without these sharp little needles digging into my leg! He is going to kill me. Okay now he is going biserk and spraying litter all over the room. reat. What a spaz! I think he just ate some of his litter. Are you serious? Stop it, man.

Anyway. I just LOVE being back at work. Yipee. I got to sit in meetings all day, cuz "It's a new year and we need to make changes." "Its a new year" people. Whatever. New year, poo smear. Big deal. A new digit doesnt change the shit thats been goin on. Just means we are gonns try to impliment the procedures that I have been trying to put in polace all along and these bozos are gonna laugh in our face cuz we been letting do it their way for so long. And on top of that Anatasia's work permit expired and her lawyer failed to mention it to her, so she has to file for new one with immigration. And of course it HAD to be her. The one who Comes to work and WANTS to work, now cant. So she has to wait for her permit or her green card which ever comes first. This sucks.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

New year might have something to do with new financial year.

Ems said...

Oh. I thought... nevermind. t makes more sense now.