Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 07, 2005

WWE pictures

Alright people. Bottom line is that I am tired. So I dont feel like putting up more pictures here right now. ANd Probably not tomorrow either. SO if you want to see the pictures from WWE and of the house now that we are all unpacked you can go to the following site.


http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=68188770806&page=1&sort_order=0

And should it do what it did last time then the email is ermwhitmer@yahoo.com and the password is matthew. Enjoy the pictures and the other albums if you would like. I will post some of the better pics onhere a little later if you dont mind waiting. There are some of me and Mat also. Take note of matthew's hair. Tell me how it looks. I did it. Ok. I will leave you with that for now. I have put in a 14 hour day today and i just want to go to sleep now. Ok it was more like 12 but i am exhausted. SO I promise to get some pics up in the near future. Thankyou for your understanding of the situation.

No comments: