Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2005

Love

You know I have been thinking, again, n ot much on TV. But seriously it is both extremely amazing and extremely sad this thing called love for instance. Addison wasnt even a person a couple of days ago, (I know fetus person whatever for the sake of my discussion put those thoughts aside and just follow me here) She wasnt even a person and yet she had so many people who loved her. I mean I havent even seen her yet and I love her . But at the same exact time, there is was a child being born to a woman with no one and a heart too small and closed for that child. I mean you dont even have to be there to explode with happiness from being loved. I have gotten quite a few emails from people, family and friends, telling me that they cant wait till I get home and it is always ended Lots f love or Love ya and those little words make me so happy. I thought that I was the only one who was excited besides my mom and dad and Amanda and Lew. I know thats dumb and I should knopw better, but you know actually EXCITED. It makes me feel so good. And to have the capapblities to love so many people so much but in such diferent ways. I mean I love Matthew and I love Amanda but in VERY DIFFERENT ways but I dont necissarily love one more than the other. And that is just amazing. so here is to love. Yay for being for everyone, even if we dont realize it. Heehee.

I have to get out of the house more.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Who told you I was excited you were coming home?



Might have been me. Vicious rumors. ;)