Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Update

I figured I had better start updating all of you before you start sending out a mob for me. The move went smoothly. And we are all unpacked. Well, I am, Matthew has a little left to go. I hope that you were all able to view the pictures and such. Jackie continues to be a terror around the house. But she "is only a kitten" as I am told numerous times.

We went and saw WWE at the Sullivan Aerena on Sunday. We had a good time. I yelled until me voice gave out. Matthew would have had a better time if he werent so worried about his car being towed. We parked in a bar parking lot and it was posted for customers only, so he was worried.

I have purchased my tickets for home. I am getting VERY anxious to go. I dont want to be away from Matthew, but I need to go home. It is a trade off I guess. I will be back here for a week and then me and Lori leave for Seattle. Ralph is trying to get me to take more athority and be more "crunchy" as he puts it. So he is test running me as the top dog at the store. I have to pretty much run the store. He wants to know what I can handle and IF I can. That is my task for the next month. To be the store mananger. I have already had to fire someone this week. No that was last week. I have to fire another one tomorrow. This one I want gone. I am getting pretty good at it. LOL.

Um... what else? Matthew is working as an SP this month. It's the base police. Kind of unnerving to see an M-16 strapped to his back!

It has started snowing again. Everyone, I use that term loosely, was worried that the dog races wouldnt be able to start down here, they would have to move the starting point further north because there wasnt enough snow for the dogs to run. But was got quite a bit the last couple of days so that shouldnt be an issue anymore. I think that is all for now. Later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Only a month to go!

But you're squeeshy! What does crunchy mean? I need more context. But running a store? Wow! That is so exciting! I'm so proud that you're doing so well.