Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The countdown is on

I now have 20 days until I once again get to see the land of Iowa. I am bursting with excitement people. You have no idea.

And Lord know I NEED this vacation. To give you an example of what I mean, yesterday I went to work, as always. I was late because they had shut dowqn the gates and no one could get off base. Still dont know what happened but Matthew is supposed to be finding out for me. Anyway, to make a long story short, I went four hours of work wearing my shirt inside out. And NO ONE not even me noticed. Cori came in a 5pm and she lookes at me and she goes, "Emily, is your shirt on inside out?" ANd in fact it was. I cant even dress myself anymore. My mind is on a thousand other things. BUT I am doing well on being the store manager. We are ahead of schedule on our tasks that had to be completed before Lori got back from LA. Which means that I dont have to go in a work tomorrow. Yay. That makes me happy. We are going to go get our taxes done and then I will clean this house.

Nothing else exciting has happened I guess. I got a Valentine from my mommy and it arrived on V-day. Mom was amazed. Matthew bought me roses. They are so pretty. And we went to supper at TGI Fridays where my eveningwas a bit spoiled by the cuddling gay couple in the booth behind Matthew. That didnt bother me so much as the pink ballon they got a hold of. they were younger guys. Anyway, I will leave that there. Not to piss of any gay people or anything but it was gross and I would have felt the same way if a chick was doing the same thing.

Anyway, 20 days people. 20 days. I almost want to pack now! But I know that I am going to spend too much time while I am home worrying about what is happening at the store. I cont help it and I ask your understanding ahead of time. That store is my life, and its hard to walk away for that long. I'm sad I know it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see you!