Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 03, 2008

A long week

What a week. It was fun, it went quickly, but I am glad its over. I am so very worn out. A week is a very short amount of time to fit a lot of things into it. But I tell you what, I can't wait to watch these boys grow up.

It was so wonderful to to see them together and Addison, too. It was so fun. I am so relieved its over though. I am so tired. I am ready to go back to our routine. I didn't realize how much we thrived on routine. Hayden is a wreck right now. It shouldn't take too long to get back on track, but at least I know that he will handle the Aces' games pretty well. And that is a relief. But I am exhausted. I almost fell asleep on the way home from Seward. Julie, Brian, Addy and Evan are flying home this weekend. Everyone else leaves tomorrow morning. So there is one last trip to the hotel and then to the airport and then we have a break for about a week. Then mom gets here and it off to the airport again. Misters has been to the airport more times then any other baby I know.

No comments: