Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

I cant believe Mom already leaves on Tuesday. It doesn't seem like it has been 2 weeks already. We haven't done anything. Which was what Mom said she wanted. We just play all day with the Misters. We went back to Moose's Tooth today for a late lunch. I am pretty bummed we waited so long to try that place, but I am sure we will go a couple more times before we leave. I am going to have to spend all weekend at work (Boo) since Matthew has an exercise next week.

We posted the flyers for the Saturn, hopefully it goes fairly quickly. I am prolly going to put a sign up in the window too, just for good measure. And then we'll see how the week goes and then put it out on the Lemon Lot. I may post an ad on Craig's List too. We need to get this thing sold.

Misters has been acting weird the past couple days. I think it is one of 3 things, he misses his Daddy (which seems to be a good possibility), he has a cold (or is teething, you'd think they'd pop out soon) or he didn't handle the green beans very well, I think he might have gas... So it a no go on green beans for a while. I will give it a couple more days before I give him anything else. It has been 3 days since the green beans, so if it WAS those I would think that it wouldn't still be bothering him, so that is the least likely of the 3 choices.

I am SOOOOOOO ready for this election to be over. I am SOOOOOOO sick of local political ads, especially the Ted Stevens ones, both for and against him. But I am pretty tired of ads all together cuz in most races at least one of the people running is being investigated for SOMETHING. I am so over this.

No comments: