Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Steven Tyler, yes the Aerosmith Steven Tyler, was at the Aces game tonight. Apparently his girlfriend is from here. I have a picture I will post leter. Its not very good, but they wouldnt let anyone get anywhere near him. But he was sitting in the VIP box right below our seats. He's a VERY small man. A good gust of wind and he would be gone!!! But I was pretty star struck. Not like mom with Chris Isaac, but still Steven Tyler. Kinda cool huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why he was here..
His girlfriend lives here huh?

Anonymous said...

We were wondering also, my wife & I saw them when they were here on the Nine Lives tour but we didn't bring our 6 year old daughter that time. Now she's 16 and boy was she excited to see him. We're all big fans, sure wish Aerosmith would come back up.