Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

So if SHE-Devil didn't know I was working at Marie's, she knows now... I saw Debra Welch in our store the other day. She is the Cosmoproff rep from Seattle. The one we always hung out with and she got us in all of those cool things like the Graham Webb party, the one who is like BFF with Lori. So I am sure she went running out to tell her... oh well. Cant do anything about it I guess.

The funny thing is there are 10 girls who work there, including me and 5 of us worked for LA at one time or another. Jen and Car were there with me, but I don't know the other ones. So on slow days we sit around and tell horror stories, mine are by far the worst.

But I love working there. I get pretty tired, but I enjoy being there. I didn't realize how much I missed Jen.

It snowed yesterday. Finally. Record fall for the date... since 1944 or something... Thought I would mention it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

When do you get to turn her in for violations?