Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm behind

I am falloing behind... I CANNOT believe it is the middle of November already!!!! I forgot how fast time went wehn you spend it looking forward to your next day off. I'm pretty pissed at work right now cuz when i had my interview I made it clear that we had tickets to the Aces, and game days I would need to be off by 6, t least, so I could go get Matthew and so on. Mary told me that was something we could work around...blah, blah, blah. So The new schedule came out AFTER I sent her an email reminding her of the fact, and I am told that they cant "schedule around games" so I am closing Wed, Thurs, and Fridays. I am so mad. Dont lie to me. If you couldnt do it, fine, I understand that, but dont lie to me and tell me that you can only to tell me the day before the game that you cant. Jen says they will try to pull stuff like that. you just cant let them. Well, I understand that I am new, and I have to pay my dues before I get good hours, but DONT LIE TO ME, I got enough of that from HER.

I dont think I am getting enough to eat. I need to start brining lotsd of food to work, cuz I am just not getting enough food. But we need to go grocery shopping, and I DO NOT want to go to the commissary the weekend before Thanksgiving, but I think we may have to. I am going to have to bring some fruits and vegetables and things to eat throughout the day. I work from 10am to 7 pm. thats alot of nutrients I am not getting and it is starting to concern me.

No comments: