Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 09, 2007

I am beyond miserable right now. my head is SO stuffed up. I wish I knew whether this was a cold that I could get rid of or this increased mucus production I keep reading about. If that is the case, then it could last for the next five months. But I am having so much trouble sleeping. I took a Sudafed so I wasn't AS stuffed up, but my throat was SOOO dry that my tongue would get stuck to my mouth and I would wake up. so tonight I will know to take the Sudafed AND set up the humidifier. And I am having a hard time eating. I don't want to eat anything. Which I know wont hurt Cricket cuz I have lots of reserves, but it makes Matthew worry. He made me eat a ham and cheese sandwich last night, which was really sweet, but I had to choke the thing down cuz I did NOT want it. Anyway, I am already completely sick of blowing my nose. I just have to live through this for 10 more days. Then I can talk to Dr. Ostrand about something, anything I could do about this "increased mucus".

I get my first paycheck today... I have to choke down some breakfast first.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was thinking about you as I was eating my guacamole at Panchero's for lunch.