Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer is here

What a wonderful time of year. You know when its not freezing balls and you can actually see the sun... You always know summer has offically come to Anchorage when the following thigs happen: Cal Worthington stays open until midnight. RV's are EVERYWHERE (there's no escape) The weekend market is up and running. Weekend fishing suicide runs. And the mosquitos emerge. I saw my first one yesterday. I was out helping Matthew wash his truck (and by help I mean sittingin a folding chair in the driveway watching him wash his truck) and I thought there was a bee flying around me. Like one of those sweat bees. No, it was a mosquito. They still surprise me when I see them again after the winter. The f***kers are HUGE!

No comments: