Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here are the logo "party" pictures

Seymour Moose

Rosie Fletcher is counting down. Why start at ten? just say "3, 2, 1"


Here goes, the suspense is killing me...


Ah, good the decent looking one. I voted for this one, so I'm happy


And just to explain this, the inside circle are moose prints the outside circle are handprints to represent the harmony between wildlife nd ciilization. The orange surrounded by the blue is the midnight sun and the whole thing makes a snowflake. I like it. A lot of people dont, but they are mostly all whiners anyway. It isnt FOR the people who LIVE in Anchorage. The whole thing is to attract people from the Outside to come and visit Anchorage, spend their money and leave. Gotta love tourism.


this is the Child's small tee shirt I snatched. Try and give fre stuff only to kids... I wont have it!

And a close up of the logo. Trademarked. Logo.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like it. It's simple, and eye-catching.