Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Big Wild Life logo

SO I went to the "party" for the unveiling of Achorage's trademarked logo. Anchorage is only the second city to trademark a brand/logo. I thought it would be a cool thing to say that I was there at the unveiling. and it was ok, but SO UNclimactic. But I went, got free food. I only went to get a free tee shirt, but they only gave away children's sizes. BUT I took one anyway, just cuz. I'll prolly buy one later on, just to have one, but I wanted to be one of the first ones to have one, whether I can wear it or not. I'll post pictures later. And I met Rosie Fletcher, which was cool. Shes an olympic medal winning skiier for Girdwood, AK if you didnt know who she was. Oh, and Kikkan Randall. also a skiier. Anyway. Gotta make supper for the ol' man.

No comments: