Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Anniversary

For those of you who are wondering... No, we didnt do anything special. We did get some money, so we are going to go to an ACTUAL movie theater to see Pirates this weekend. We usually wait till movies come out on Netflix to see them, but we are going to go see it in the theater. Ironically, I think the last Pirates movie was the last movie we saw in the theater. So those are our plans. I have to go grocery shopping today. We dont have any food in our house right now. I dont really want to go, but its all good. In and out. Thats what I am hoping for. I am just procrastinating, as usual. Cuz I dont want to drive to the commisary. Save gas. $2.89 a gallon. Why? Cuz BP had to shut own the line cuz of water pipe leakage. Stupid BP. We make the stupid gas, and we have to pay almost $3 a gallon. that is pathetic! More and more I think we need to get biks. Not that I could take that to get groceries, but to run to the shoppette and go to Marcus and Amelia's. This is stupid.

Happy Birthday to Amanda!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you! You do know that 2.89 is at the low end of the country, right?

Did you have to 'fess up to forgetting?

Ems said...

Yes, I know its the low end, BUT WE MAKE IT!!!!!! Its like paying extre for corn cuz the farmers are too lazy to maintain the combines. And yes, I fessed, but he didnt remember at all. He came home and listened to the message mom had left on the machine. But I told him, after giving him a hard time, especially since he had brought Marcus home.