Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jobs and vacations

So "we" have decided that I need to get a job, since my temp position with NMSS is over. Matt thinks I should work with them at UPS, which is less than appealing to me. Its ok for a second job, but not a primary one. And I already have a second job. So here we go again. I cant start until after we get back anyway, or at least I dont want to. Blah. I have only a few months left till normalcy returns to my life. At least some sense of normalcy. If that actually even exists.

Iam afraid this trip home is going to be stressful. I am a little aggrivated. When I planned this trip, Matthew wasnt coming with, then he decides to come home too. Ok, thats fine, but now I have to fit in a bunch of stuff he anted to do. Well, I dint alot for those things, sorry, but I didnt know he was coming with. All I said was that I wanted to be with my family for the fourth of July ( and yes, I know this has been resolved, but I need to vent it out, cuz when I mention it to Matt, he thinks I am trying to pick a fight) And then he wants to go to MO to see his grandma and grandpa. Ok, fine. I ake him do my family stuff I will go with him to his family stuff. Cept now he wants me to spend three day in Des Moines/Ames/Ankeny. Sorry, no. If I spend two days in MO and three days in DM/A/A, that means I am home for 6 days. If I knew he was coming with me, and wanted to go to all of these places, I would have stayed longer. Dont get mad at me when I say no. This is MY trip home. The last I will have till we move. I know it is his last one too, but isnt that all the more reasons to do our own thing and know that we got to do it? I dont need my vacation to be stressful.

No comments: