Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Job

Welp, I didn't get the Eye Clinic job. I am pretty bummed. I was pretty hyped for it. I just built it up in my head, and then I didn't get it, so there has to be a bit of a mourning period. I'll get over it. I guess it is cuz its something that is so different from what I am used to, which is good in the end. It will be a challenge. And I know that there is a reason why I didn't get that job at this time. And it is a comfort knowing that I will be close to Hayden, if he needs me. And I don't have to make that drive everyday. I am a bit concerned about the pay... but hopefully that can be negotiable down the road. Tomorrow is a different day and things will be what they are and what has been set in motion. At least I have a job, and I am grateful for that, I know to be grateful for that. So once again I will be joining the workforce. Boo. LOL.

No comments: