Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

I have a few minutes so I thought, since it had been a while since I had blogged, I would do that. The job is going good. There is a lot to learn, but I seem to be catching on. The Proof machine was a challenge, but mostly because I had a hard time reading the numbers people write on their checks. So I would, often times, not balance for that reason. So I would have to go back and find the offending amount. I am doing Panini this week and I apparently rock at it. My first day, Vicki and Wendy were so impressed at how well I did, and in the end I balanced so they were VERY happy. That's what I am waiting for right now. But its going good. I get along with most everyone. Vicki and Wendy are so funny.

Misters is such a big boy. I hate leaving him in the morning but it isn't as bad as it will be when Matthew starts school and I have to leave him with someone else. It is easier now cuz he is with Daddy. I just HATE that someone else will be seeing him grow up. That's why I am glad it will only be a couple days a week. The majority of the time he will be with family, so I guess I can live with that. I don't really have a choice.

I guess that's it for now. Everything is good. OH! No! the most exciting part, we have our Disney trip booked and paid for!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited. Now the next 8 months are going to DRAG by. And I FINALLY got the stuff for the Mister's birthday ordered. The monkey party is on. I am planning for Sunday, April 26th. I will be sending out invitations when I get those, but that is the date. I don't have a time yet, but I was thinking 2ish. For cake and ice cream, and I might have some snacky foods. Some dips and chips and monkey bread and stuff like that for people to munch on. I am so excited to host a party at my house. I just need to get the sunroom cleaned out cuz if it is nice out I would like to have the party out there, and on the patio. So we'll see how that plays out.

1 comment:

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

A lot of our bday parties were there so that will be really neat. Mine were usually in the sunroom, but Matt's were not due to it being December :P Can't wait! How are these boys 1 already!?