Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well. lets see whats new. Not really all that much. Hayden is really trying to roll over. He doesn't stay on his back ever. He always goes to his side. Not too much longer and he will be able to get on his tummy He is really good at holding his head up now. He still doesn't like to sleep by himself, but he does do about half the night in his car seat. he is sleeping for 5-6 hour stretches at night which is REALLY nice for mommy! He HATES to take a bath in the sink, but he LOVES the shower with mommy. If I do it in the sink he screams the whole time, but the shower works really well, and I don't have to worry about him peeing all over everything. I just put him in the car seat while I shower and then when I am done I just undress him and he takes his turn. So the bathroom is all warm from my shower before he has to get naked. He is getting more comfortable with Matthew. Which, I think, puts both of our minds at ease. He is making the BEST faces and I am trying to take lots of pictures of all of them, so you should have a fun Picture Thursday. Um, that is about it. He is having some moody days which makes it hard to do anything productive. But I don't have anywhere to be so I don't really mind all that much. I just sleep when he sleeps and I am still finding what works for us. But I tell you what, when he is sleeping, and I see that big ol' toothless grin... nothing else in the world matters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I really love is when they are asleep and making those faces. One moment they are smiling with that toothless grin and then it proceeds to this huge pout. Mr. Hayden, Grandma and Grandpa Rosies is so very anxious to meet you and hold you tightly. We love you, Baby Hayden!

Grandma Rosies

Amanda said...

I had to sign into the site so I could leave comments. You really do look fantastic, by the way. Keep taking care of yourself!