Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

This weekend was Millitary Appreciation at the Aces' game. Boy, the drunks were out full force thats for sure. We had this idiot behind me talk (loudly) throuh the whole game on Friday. And the more he drank the louder he got, and then to a climactic end, he spilled beer down my back, on my jersey and my new coat. I was pissed off. cuz people should have more respect for the people sitting around them, trying to enjoy the game. So last night those same guys were two seats over from us. And EVERY TIME the puck was in our scroing zone he would yell "SHOOT IT!!!" sometimes the other team would have the puck in our scoring zone and he would yell "SHOOT IT!!!!". They cant shoot it eery time they have the puck, jackass, they have to st up the shot. And of course he had one of the horns that were banned cuz they were so loud and he had a big cow bell. And then Amelia and Marcus had a guy behind them, giving them a play by play. Otherwise it was a good game.

They had a jersey auction after the game. Mike Scott's jersey went for $1200. the highest was Oliver Fillion. Over $2000. And then his wife bid $1000 for The goalie's jersey. so they paid over $3000 for two game worn jersey's. Thats about what I paid for my Blazer! Crazy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hate loud, annoying people behind you, especially if they can't be reasoned with, like if they're drunk or three.