Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I swear it is always one thing after another. It just doesnt ever end. I am convinced that I have mono. I know I do. I remember how it feels. I am so tired you dont even know. And I have been sweatin balls ever since I came home. I cant cool off, no matter what I do. I am sick, and we CANNOT afford for me not to work. But the best I can do is a couple hours and that is hard, cuz I am so worn out, and I can hear mom worrying aout me wearing myself out, but I cant not work. We have Christmas to pay for and the trip home, and groceries and the new kitty needs her shots and Jackie is due for a check up and we need groceries. And Matt had to get glasses today so we have to pay for that too. But I did find out that they will do contact exams at the hospital. So I dont have to go to the stupid doctor anymore. So I have an appointment in January. Matt's doctor says there are new hard contact materials that breathe better so I may be able to go back to hard contacts instead of these stupid soft ones that dont really have enough strength. So anyway, I have to go work so I can get Matt some food.

No comments: