Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I really am going to have to get a walker or a cane. I fell again on the snow at work last night and and really hurt my knee. So I tried to wear my mechanical monstrousity brace, and it digs in my leg. i dont want ot go to the ER cuz we'll be there for days... and its a holiday weekend so I wouldnt be able to even call for an appointment til Tuesday, but so will everyone else so who knows when I would actually get in. And what would they tell me? That I have torn ligaments, I kinda already know that. And That I need to have surgery to fix it, and that it will take me off my feet for a couple months cuz they have to take out all the scar tisse? Yes i know that too. And we cant afford that! I have to walk to work, and since I am organizing the year's biggest fundraiser for NMSS, I cant take time off to have a stupid surgery. And I already have my supply of 800 mg Ibruprofen from my kidney stones, so what's the point? I should have gotten it done a long time ago. But I dint wantot hobble for my wedding or walk to class in the snow on crutches. Its never a good time to do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You still have a couple more years to get it fixed on the military's dime.