Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am so excited for Cristmas. I want to open presents now.But I wont. Matt wont let me. I let him open up his jersey. He was so excited. I have never seen him so happy to get something. Actually, I was so excited to give it to him, I couldnt wait any longer! LOL. But I got to open some presents at the office today, so it curbed my need to open gifts. I dont really have anything to talk about I guess. I dont want to go to work, its cold and windy. Oh, Saturday we went to Matt's Christmas party for work. We got a really sweet doorprize. A voucher for a 26 glacier cruise for two. Its about $250 value. I am so excited cuz I have wanted to go on a glacier cruise since we got up here. So that was a cool Christmas present. Thats about it.

The baby kitty is doing well. She is adapting to the house and Jackie like a champ. Took her to the vet yesterda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice door prize! That'll be a great opportunity for photography.