Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ok, so I am finally posting. I have been busy with work, as always. I am up to my eyeballs at the spa. I have to take Matthew to the airport tomorrow morning. I am not doing too bad, just because I know it is going to go by SO fast. I cannot even relieve it is already Friday! It seems like just yesterday we were out at the lake! Plus I have so much to look forward to. I have Vegas on the 14th and then after that Matt gets home and them mom and dad get here, so actually I feel like this whole summer is going by fast. I got some good pictures at the lake. We are going to go again when Matt gets back from his trip, before mom and dad get here. Plus I have so much cleaning and stuff to do before they get here, and the yard needs some MAJOR work. They are supposed to be painting the fences and decks in our housing area, but it has been raining. I think they got like one good day of work in and that has been it. Oh, well. As long as I dont have to do it, fine. Well, Matt is done packing so I need to go spend some time with him.

No comments: